Introduction of Online Facility of Requesting Appointment for Virtual Meeting/Personal Hearing to the Exporters From Offices of DGFT W.E.F. 01.06.2023- (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) (31 May 2023)
1. With the objective of Trade Facilitation and to extend proactive hand-holding and support to the exporting community, it is informed that an online facility of requesting appointment for virtual meeting/personal hearing to the exporters is being introduced w.e.f. 01.06.2023.
2. The exporters through this facility will be able to request for online personal hearing and the concerned officers at Regional Authorities (RAs) of DGFT shall provide suitable time as well as link for the virtual hearing through the online facility.
3. The exporters may apply for VC facility for their online hearing on the DGFT website, on which support is required, using the following steps -
• Navigate to the DGFT Website (https://dgft.gov.in ) --> Services --> Request for video conference
4. Exporting Community may also refer to the Help manuals for suitable guidance on the DGFT Website → Learn → 'Application Help &FAQs'.
5. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Tags : INTRODUCTION ONLINE FACILITY EXPORTERS