Amendment in Export Policy of broken rice against ITC (HS) Code 1006 4000- (Ministry of Finance ) (12 Sep 2022)
1. Kind attention is invited to Notification No. 31/2015-2020 dated 08.09.2022 issued vide S. O. No. 4219(E) on above captioned subject, wherein the Central Government has amended the Export Polity of broken rice against ITC (HS) code 10064000 from "Free" to "Prohibited".
2. Vide para 2 of the said notification, it has been provided that the Notification will come into effect from 9th September 2022, and that the provisions as under Para 1.05 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2015-2020 regarding transitional arrangement, shall not be applicable under this Notification for export of broken rice under HS code 10064000.
3. Further, during the period from 9th September 2022 till 15th September, 2022, the following consignments of broken rice will be allowed to be exported:
i. where loading of broken rice on the ship has commenced before this Notification.
ii. where the shipping bill is filed and vessels have already berthed or arrived and anchored in Indian ports and their rotation number has been allocated before this Notification; The approval of loading in such vessels will be issued only after confirmation by the concerned Port Authorities regarding anchoring/berthing of the ship for loading of broken rice prior to the Notification; and
iii. where broken rice consignment has been handed over to the Customs before this Notification and is registered in their system.
4. All the Pr. Chief/Chief Commissioners are hereby requested to kindly bring the contents of this Notification to the attention of all concerned for its immediate implementation.
Tags : AMENDMENT EXPORT POLICY BROKEN RICE
2. Vide para 2... For read more news from newsroom.manupatra.com"data-action="share/whatsapp/share" class="ic_wtsp-grid">