Health Ministry issues pollution advisory for citizens- (Press Information Bureau) (08 Nov 2017)
The Union Health Ministry has issued a health advisory in view of the severe air pollution in the city. People have been advised the following:
1. Remain indoors if you have breathing difficulty and try to keep children indoors as much as possible.
2. Avoid morning walk or any other strenuous outdoor activity that increases breathing rate
3. Drink plenty of water and fluids
4. Avoid smoking.
5. Minimize the use of deodorants and room sprays as much as possible.
6. Avoid the areas with smoke or heavy dust.
7. If you have any heart ailments or chronic respiratory disease or asthma, continue your medication as advised by physician
8. In case of any difficulty in breathing, increase in breathing rate, palpitations or severe bout of coughing and/or sneezing consult for medical assistance.
Tags : POLLUTION ADVISORY ISSUANCE