AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
The Medical Termination of Pregnancy (Amendment) Act, 2021 came into force w.e.f 24th September, 202.....
Minimisation of tax liability, as long as it is through legitimate tax planning and without using colourable devices, is not at all illegal....
In a case of revocable Trust, the provisions of Section 61 to 63 of IT Act were applicable and the assessee could not be assessed as AOP....
Offence under Section 307 of IPC is a crime against the society and so proceedings under the same cannot be quashed only on the ground of compromise....
“Astrological incompatibility” cannot be used as a ground to avoid Rape charges....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 18 October 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 11 October 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 4 October 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 27 September 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 20 September 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 13 September 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 6 September 2021