AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
The Government has amended Income-tax Rules, 1962 ('the Rules') vide notification no. G.S.R. 616(E) .....
Payments made by the non-resident company, cannot be considered as "royalty payments" and do not give rise any income chargeable in India under Indian IT Act....
Credit on Outdoor Catering Service to the extent of contribution of services charges borne by the employee is not Cenvatable....
Rule Or Law Cannot Be Construed As Retrospective Unless It Expresses A Clear Or Manifest Intention To The Contrary....
Dispute could not be raised by way of a writ petition on the disputed questions of fact....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 18 October 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 11 October 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 4 October 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 27 September 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 20 September 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 13 September 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 6 September 2021