AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issues Master Directions on PPIs in public interest. The provisions of M.....
Liability appearing in the Balance Sheet tantamount to acknowledgement of debt....
Quantum proceedings and penalty proceedings are independent and so, distinct proceedings and confirmation of an addition cannot, on a standalone basis, justify upholding of a penalty....
When the notification is very clear, there is no scope for entertaining any interpretation....
Court has no discretion to vary the amount required to be deposited before entertaining the application under Section 34 of Arbitration Act....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 18 October 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 11 October 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 4 October 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 27 September 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 20 September 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 13 September 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 6 September 2021