AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued the review of instructions on Interest on overdue domestic de.....
An order passed by the quasi-judicial authority should be in conformity with the principles of natural justice....
Reopening on the basis of the report of Investigation Wing without independent application of mind by AO is not valid....
Unless the fees is for provision of information/data, the arrangement cannot fall under OIDAR for levy of service tax....
Evidence of witnesses cannot be disbelieved on basis of minor contradiction....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 26 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 19 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 12 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 5 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 28 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 21 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 14 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 7 June 2021