AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 184 of the Finance Act, 2017, the Ministry of Finance.....
When non-payment of tax is not due to fraud, collusion, wilful misstatement or suppression of facts, penalty cannot be imposed....
Delivery of cover is immaterial and if department could establish that, notice was dispatched before expiry of limitation, it would be sufficient to meet the requirement of Section 149 of IT Act....
Retrenchment of a workman without complying with conditions mentioned under Section 25-F (a) and (b) of the ID Act, 1947, would not result in reinstatement of workman....
Terms of invitation to tender cannot be open to judicial scrutiny because it is in the realm of contract....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 26 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 19 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 12 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 5 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 28 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 21 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 14 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 7 June 2021