AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
In order to enhance more transparency and uniformity, RBI prescribes guidelines on distribution of d.....
Adjudicating Authority would not have power to modify the Resolution Plan which the CoC in their commercial wisdom have approved....
When the loans are given to Nominal Members and relevant State Act includes, 'Nominal Member' under purview of 'Member', benefit under Section 80P(2)(a)(i) of IT Act cannot be denied....
In absence of proof of delivery, the presumption of service of notice is not sustainable....
An order of dismissal of a complaint under Section 203 of CrPC has to be made on judicially sound grounds....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 26 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 19 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 12 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 5 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 28 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 21 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 14 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 7 June 2021