AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has issued a notification dated 14thJune, 2021 for a common .....
In order to bring ‘Business profits’ of a resident of the other country to tax in India within the ambit of Article 7 of DTAA, foreign enterprise must have a Permanent Establishment (PE) in India....
An importer is entitled to avail cenvat credit on inputs, if the importer is registered in terms of the provisions of Central Excise Rules....
Unless the declaration filed by a manufacturer is found to be untrue or false, no demand for additional duty can be raised....
Mere fact that landlords own an another residential house within the city limit does not prohibit landlords to claim eviction of an independent house for their own use and occupation....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 26 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 19 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 12 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 5 July 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 28 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 21 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 14 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 7 June 2021