AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
The Income Tax Department is set to launch its new e-filing portal on 7th June, 2021 that is today. .....
In the absence of any new tangible material, the case could not be reopened on mere change of opinion....
Mere rejection of the explanation does not entail levy of penalty under Section 271(1)(c) of the IT Act....
Grant of registration and assessment are two separate and distinct procedures prescribed under the Income Tax Act....
Mere passing of the detention order is not sufficient as other statutory provisions are also required to be complied with in scrupulous manner....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 14 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 7 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 31 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 24 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 17 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 10 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 3 May 2021