AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
Ministry of Labour and Employment has now been mandated to seek the 12-digit unique identification n.....
Once a resolution plan is duly approved by Adjudicating Authority under Section 31 of IBC, the claims shall stand frozen and will be binding on Corporate Debtor and its employees....
Before the scrutiny assessment is made under Section 143(3) of IT Act, issuance of notice under Section 143(2) of IT Act is mandatory....
Any material collected at the back of the assessee cannot be read in evidence against the assessee....
Claim of regularization can be made only within the four corners of a scheme....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 14 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 7 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 31 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 24 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 17 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 10 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 3 May 2021