AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
In view of present pandemic situation of COVID-19 and for meeting the demand of medical devices, Dep.....
Unless proper grounds exist for the investigation of the affairs of the Company, investigation ought not to be lightly undertaken....
Mere suspicion without any evidence on record could not be the basis for making an addition to income under Section 69 of IT Act....
Cenvat Credit on Outward Transportation Services is admissible up to the place of removal....
Pension Scheme could not be extended to employees who were specifically excluded by the legislation from its ambit....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 14 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 7 June 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 31 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 24 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 17 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 10 May 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 3 May 2021