AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
CBIC (Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs) with effect from 1st April has made mandatory for.....
If Refund is delayed by three months after filling Application for Refund, claimant becomes eligible to get interest....
Any delay beyond the extended period of thirty days after expiry of normal period of sixty days, cannot be condoned....
Power to award fixed term sentences without remission is available only with the High Court and Supreme Court....
Scope of judicial review in contractual matters is very limited and except in cases of arbitrariness, mala fides, etc., interference is uncalled for....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 19 April 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 12 April 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 5 April 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 30 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 22 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 15 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 8 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 1 March 2021