AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
Minister for Road Transport and Highways, Shri Nitin Gadkari announced the Vehicle Scrapping Policy......
Once assessee has raised a legal issue challenging validity of notice under Section 148 of IT Act irrespective of non-appearance of assessee, Commissioner of Income Tax has to adjudicate legal issues....
An assessee is bound within four corners of the statute and the period of limitation prescribed in Excise Act and Rules in refund claims before the Departmental Authorities....
No interference is warranted invoking writ jurisdiction of present Court, when a statutory remedy of appeal is available....
A statement recorded under Section 67 of the NDPS Act cannot be used as a confessional statement in the trial of an offence under the NDPS Act....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 19 April 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 12 April 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 5 April 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 30 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 22 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 15 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 8 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 1 March 2021