AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
In order to improve the working of the Insurance Ombudsman mechanism and to facilitate resolution of.....
Concealment involves penal action; it has to be proved as a conscious act....
Using any thrasher affixed to the vehicle, will be treated as use of the vehicle (tractor) and as tractor was insured, insurance company is liable to pay compensation....
Discharge under Section 239 of the CrPC can be ordered, when the Magistrate considers the charge against the accused to be groundless....
In case the employee is confirmed in service, holding Departmental enquiry is necessary before passing of termination order....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 19 April 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 12 April 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 5 April 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 30 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 22 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 15 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 8 March 2021
• e-ROUNDUP dated 1 March 2021